When used in conjunction with Flameguard™ Ultra this Decorative thin film intumescent base coat delivers a Class 0 rating over solid timber, timber-faced boards and particle boards.
Broflame™ Ultra is ideal for all types of interior timber in communal areas (e.g public buildings, schools and hospitals). Together with Flameguard™ Ultra this system provides a means of achieving your desired colour scheme and finish, whilst providing the highest possible fire rating (Class 0) on the painted surface. The paints are designed to inhibit surface spread of flame and heat release, providing vital escape time in the event of a fire.
Key features and benefits
- Achieves Class 0 fire protection rating to BS476: Parts 6 and 7
- Hard wearing protective / decorative finish
- Apply by brush, roller or spray
- For all types of timber in communal areas
- Touch dry
- 4 hrs between coats
- Hard dry
- Allow 24 hours before applying Flameguard Ultra Top Coats